Two of the most exciting teams in the nation throw down on Saturday when Coach Prime brings his Colorado Buffalos squad to Autzen Stadium in Eugene, Oregon to tackle the Ducks. Both Colorado and Oregon are 3-0 this season.
The Ducks are a massive three touchdown chalk in what promises to be a game full of fireworks. Will Oregon cover? Or will the Buffs keep the game close?
Check out College Football betting odds, analysis, and a free pick for Oregon Ducks versus Colorado Buffalos.
19 Colorado vs. 10 Oregon Odds and Betting Prediction for the Game | MyBookie Week 4 Regular Season Preview
Colorado Buffalos vs. Oregon Ducks | NCAAF Week 4
ATS Odds: Oregon -21
Money line Odds: Colorado +790 / Oregon -1492
Over/Under Odds: 72.5
Saturday, Sep 23 at 3:30 pm ET | ABC / ESPN+
Autzen Stadium, Eugene, Oregon
Why Bet on Colorado versus Oregon?
The Colorado offense is unstoppable. Even without Travis Hunter, who won’t play in this game, quarterback Shedeur Sanders, Deion’s kid, has enough weapons to put points on the board.
Sanders has a 10 touchdowns to 1 interception TD-to-INT ratio. Shedeur is completing close to 80% of his passes. He has the makings of an NFL starting quarterback.
On defense, Deion’s other son, Shiloh, has amazing instincts. The Sanders Brothers will ensure Colorado keeps this close.
Colorado Buffalos Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 479.0
- Passing Yards: 418.0
- Rushing Yards: 61.0
- Points Scored: 41.3
- Turnovers: 3
Colorado Buffalos Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 460.3
- Passing Yards: 265.0
- Rushing Yards: 195.3
- Points Scored: 30.3
- Takeaways: 5
Why Bet on Oregon versus Colorado?
So far, so good for Oregon’s College Football Playoff hopes. The Ducks are 3-0 SU and ATS in their first 3 games. One of the reasons for Oregon’s excellence is that Bo Nix is having a Heisman Trophy-like season.
Nix has posted Shedeur like stats. Not only that, but the Oregon defense is playing well and the Daffys’ have a quality road win already when beating Texas Tech 38-30. In addition, this happens on Oregon’s grass. So the Ducks’ have a massive home field advantage.
Oregon Ducks Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 587.0
- Passing Yards: 363.3
- Rushing Yards: 223.7
- Points Scored: 58.0
- Turnovers: 0
Oregon Ducks Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 285.7
- Passing Yards: 158.7
- Rushing Yards: 127.0
- Points Scored: 15.7
- Takeaways: 4
Colorado at Oregon Relevant Trends
- Colorado is 4-4 on the money line in their last 8
- Buffalos have won 3 straight SU
- Over is 6-3 in the Ducks’ last 9 games
- Under is 3-4 in Oregon’s last 7 at home
- Buffalos are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games
- Ducks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 regular season games
Oregon vs. Colorado Final Betting Prediction
Oregon head coach Dan Lanning has the Ducks playing excellent football. Oregon is good enough to hang with both USC and Washington in the Pac-12, which means the Ducks are a legit College Football Playoff squad.
On Saturday, Oregon plays a Colorado team that has been riding emotion and Shedeur Sanders NFL-like skills to victory. However, the Buffalos struggled against rival Colorado State and Nix is a far better quarterback than Colorado Stae QB Brayden Fowler-Nicolosi.
Also, the Buffs will have issues without Travis Hunter, who plays both ways, on the field. Oregon’s cornerbacks, defensive line, and linebackers will cause havoc.
21 points is a lot, but Colorado is due for a letdown. Coming off an emotional overtime victory, Coach Prime’s team takes a backward step versus Oregon. The Ducks are a CFP contender. So the Buffs crash down to earth in a 24 to 28 points loss.
NCAAF Week 4 Pick: Oregon -21 | Bet Colorado vs. Oregon Today
MyBookie Betting Lines for the Game
Colorado Last 5
|9/16/23||vs CSU||W43-35 OT|
Oregon Last 5
Colorado at Oregon Betting Trends
- Colorado is 3-7 in their last ten games road games.
- Looking across Oregon’s five most recent home games, they are 4-1 against the spread.
- In the three most recent times they were the underdog, Oregon has put together an ATS record of 1-2.
- Over their last five games as the betting favorite, Colorado has an ATS record of 2-3.
- Colorado is 4-11 against the spread in last 15 games
- CU is 2-8 ATS in last 10 against Oregon
- Total went over in Colorado’s last 7 games on the road
- Oregon is 9-3 against the spread in last 12 overall games
- Total went under in 4 of Oregon’s last 6 against Colorado
- Total went over in 5 of Oregon’s last 7 games in Week 4
MyBookie offers College Football futures to win the 2023 NCAA Division I FBS football season.
2023 NCAA College Football National Championship Odds to Win
|Alabama Crimson Tide||+200|
I have read enough, I need to place my bet now. What to do?
Daily Line College Football
MyBookie Odds for the Games
College Football Betting Center
NCAAF Odds and Lines
|College Football Odds|
|Heisman Trophy Odds|
|Make the Playoffs|
|National Championship Odds|
Latest College Football News:
- #2 Michigan vs #18 Iowa Big Ten Championship Betting Odds and Analysis
- #5 Oregon vs #3 Washington PAC-12 Championship Betting Odds and Trends
- Miami-OH vs #23 Toledo MAC Championship Betting Odds and Analysis
- Early NCAA Football National Championship Betting Picks
- 2023 SWAC Championship Odds: PVAMU at Florida A&M Analysis and Betting Pick