On Wednesday (September 2, 2020), the Houston Rockets (44-28, 3-3) match up with the Oklahoma City Thunder (44-28, 3-3) in a game that Houston is currently a favorite by 6 points. A 226.5-point total is set for the game. Tip-off for Game 7 of the first round of the Western Conference Playoffs is scheduled for 9:00 PM ET at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Reunion, Florida.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
|Thunder (+6)||Under (226.5)||Rockets 114 Thunder 111|
Head to Head
In nine head-to-head matchups this season, Oklahoma City has a 5-4 record against Houston. The Thunder also have a 6-3 record against the spread when playing the Rockets.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Rockets Betting Information
- Houston has struggled against the spread, going 36-41-1 on the year.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Rockets have struggled to a 16-21 record ATS this season.
- Houston has more often than not combined with its adversaries to hit the over, doing so 31 times in 78 contests (39.7%).
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City has a winning record against the spread, going 45-31-1 ATS (covering 58.4% of the time).
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Thunder have fared well, going 9-3 against the spread.
- Oklahoma City has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 46.2% of matchups this season (36 out of 78 chances).
|Games Over 226.5||% of Games Over 226.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
- James Harden leads the Rockets in points and assists. He scores 34.3 points per game while also adding 7.5 assists.
- Russell Westbrook paces Houston with 7.9 rebounds per game.
- The Rockets are led by Harden from long distance. He makes 4.4 shots from deep per game.
- Harden leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Robert Covington collects 1.3 blocks a game to pace Houston.
- The Thunder leader in scoring is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander with 19.0 points per game. He also adds 5.9 rebounds per game and 3.3 assists per game.
- Steven Adams (9.2 rebounds per game) and Chris Paul (6.7 assists per game) are the Oklahoma City leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Paul is at the top of Oklahoma City’s steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and Nerlens Noel leads the squad in blocks with 1.5 per game.
- Danilo Gallinari is tops from three-point range for the Thunder, hitting 2.9 threes per game.
Powered By Data Skrive
More Recent NBA News
- Wednesday NBA Parlay Picks: Bucks-Cavs, Knicks-Heat
- NBA 2022 Power Rankings Betting Update: Suns Still at #1, Memphis Drop to #3
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions: Odds Favorites, Possible Upsets & Dark Horses
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Perfect Finals Match Betting Fans Will Like to See
- Top NBA Week 15 Matches to Wager On Monday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Holds Betting Favoritism
- Must-Bet Weekend NBA Games
- Pacers vs Lakers NBA Betting Preview | Lakers Could Fire Coach Frank Vogel With Loss
- NBA 2022 Power Rankings Betting Update: Western Conference Teams Dominate the Rankings
- NBA 2021-22 Playoffs Betting Update: Favorites, Dark Horses and Disappointments So Far
- Top NBA Week 14 Matches to Wager On Monday and Wednesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: All-Star Break is Rapidly Approaching
- Bulls vs. Grizzlies Highlights Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday | NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- NBA News: Nets’ Kevin Durant Out 4-6 Weeks With Injury
- Must-Best Weekend NBA Games: Warriors-Bulls, 76ers-Heat
- Mavericks vs Knicks | NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- NBA 2022 Power Rankings Betting Update: Memphis Grizzlies Slip Into Top 5
- Top NBA Week 13 Matches to Wager On Monday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Chicago Bulls Hottest Team in the League
- Milwaukee vs. Charlotte | NBA Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Must-Bet Weekend NBA Games: Bucks-Nets, Heat-Suns
- NBA Rumors: Nets’ Kyrie Irving Set For Season Debut Wednesday
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Update: Chicago on a 8-Winning Streak
- Indiana vs NY Knicks | NBA Predictions & Preview Game
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets and Warriors Still Favorites to Win it All
- Top NBA Week 12 Matches to Wager On Monday
- 76ers vs Nets NBA | Kevin Durant Back From COVID
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Update: Golden State Back at the Top
- Top NBA Week 11 Matches to Wager On Monday and Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Warriors Have Best Record in the League After Beating the Suns
- Updated NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Picks for Christmas Day
- Top NBA Week 10 Matches to Wager On Monday and Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Improved their Chances with Kyrie Irving’s Return
- Must-Bet Weekend NBA Games
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 9 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 9 Matches to Wager On Monday and Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Heat Valuable Pick, Nets Still Favorites, Pelicans Longshot
- NBA Must-Best Weekend Games
- Updated NBA Championship Odds: Here Come The Bucks
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 8 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs Lakers | NBA Betting Lines & Preview Game
- Top NBA Week 8 Matches to Wager On From Monday to Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Remain As Favorites While Warriors Keep Closing the Gap
- 76ers vs Celtics Betting Analysis NBA | First Meeting Between Rivals
- Warriors vs Suns Betting Lines NBA | One Long Winning Streak Ends Tuesday
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 7 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 7 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Warriors Hold the Best Record in the League
- Top NBA Week 6 Must Bet Matches This Weekend
- Bulls vs Rockets Betting Lines NBA | Nikola Vucevic Could Return for Chicago
- NBA 2021 Week 6 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Warriors Keep their #1 Spot
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Without Irving are the Betting Favorites
- Top NBA Week 6 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Nets vs Cavalier Odds and Prediction NBA | Kevin Durant Will Play For Brooklyn
- NBA Top Games to Wager On the Weekend: Lakers vs Celtics Rivalry Game
- Mavericks vs Suns Lines Betting NBA | Superstar Luka Doncic Will Not Play
- Warriors vs Nets Lines Betting | Potential NBA Finals Preview
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 5 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- 2021-2022 NBA Championship Odds
- Top NBA Week 5 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NBA Top Games to Wager On: Bucks vs Celtics Open Up Action Packed Weekend
- Bucks vs 76ers Betting Lines NBA | Philly Star Joel Embiid Positive For COVID
- NBA 2021 Week 4 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 4 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Heat vs. Nuggets NBA Betting Analyisis | Michael Porter Jr. In Question For Denver
- Rockets vs Suns NBA Odds and Preview | Phoenix Could be Missing Ayton
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Nets Still Favorites Despite Being 8th in the Standings
- Knicks vs Pacers NBA Betting Lines | Malcolm Brogdon will Return for Indiana
- Top NBA Week 3 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Bulls vs. Celtics Betting NBA | Chicago Has Lost Patrick Williams For Season
- Knicks vs Bulls Bets NBA Betting Preview| Chicago Is East’s Lone Unbeaten
- LeBron James Could Miss Tuesday’s Game | Lakers vs. Spurs Game Preview Betting NBA
- Top NBA Week 2 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?