There are some teams who give the impression that they don’t really care about what the fans think, which is why they have no problem selling off their best assets and tanking the season. The Atlanta Braves don’t seem to be falling into that category, as they seem determined to finish a poor season on a high note when they may have been better served taking a run at the top draft pick. The Braves will face the Marlins on the road on Saturday evening, and here’s the complete game info and MLB spread preview.
A Brief Insight on Saturday’s MLB Betting Pick on Atlanta Braves at Miami MarlinsDate Time: Saturday, September 26th, 7:10 PMLocation: Marlins Park, Miami, FloridaGame Odds: Miami Marlins -1½+190TV: FSSORadio: WCNN 680/WYAY 106.7There has been very little for Braves (62-91) fans to cheer about this season, but they have been surprisingly good over the past week. They are on a stretch where they have won 5 of their last 6 games. They followed up a sweep of the Phillies with a series win over the division leading New York Mets.Julio Teheran (10-7, 4.20 ERA) will start. The Braves have won each of the last 3 games he has been on the mound.The Marlins (66-87) are another team that have very much underwhelmed this season. They are going to look very different when they take to the field in 2016, as they had a bit of a fire sale at the trade deadline. This is a team that really only has a few pieces that they can build around, so it’s going to be interesting to see how much they are willing to invest in the free agent market in order to get better. The Marlins broke out of a 4-game losing skid by taking the final 2 games of their series against the Philadelphia Phillies. They, like the Braves, will want to keep that run going in order to come up with a positive finish. Justin Nicolino (3-4, 4.50 ERA) will get the start for the Marlins.
Online Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 4-12 SU in its last 16 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Atlanta’s last 13 games
- Atlanta is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Atlanta’s last 6 games on the road
- Atlanta is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Miami
- Miami is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Miami’s last 10 games
- Miami is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Miami’s last 6 games at home
- Miami is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Atlanta