Take a Look at the Odds Report on Chicago White Sox at Minnesota Twins & Game InfoDate/Time: Thursday, September 3, 1:10 PM, ET Venue: Target Field, Minnesota TV: FS-N Radio: Go 96.3, TIBN Opening Lines: Minnesota -135, Chicago +125 Kyle Gibson (9-9, 3.82 ERA) will start, and will be looking to replicate the outing he had in his last start, where he went 5.2 scoreless innings. The second half of the season has been an unmitigated disaster for the Chicago White Sox (61-69), particularly in the period following the trade deadline. Prior to July 31st, the White Sox went on a winning streak that left them a game under .500, and within reach of the Wild Card. Management decided to stand pat with the players that they had, and then had to sit back and watch as the wheels came off. Chicago has been unable to string any kind of positive run together through January, and are now 7.5 game back of the final spot in the Wild Card. They lost the first game in this series, and will have to close it out with a pitcher on the mound who is having a nightmare second half. That man is Jeff Samardzija (8-11, 4.85 ERA), who is currently on a 6-game losing skid.
Key Baseball Betting Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chi White Sox’s last 5 games on the road
- Chi White Sox is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing Minnesota
- Chi White Sox is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 7 games at home
- Minnesota is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Chi White Sox
- Minnesota is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against Chi White Sox