There are a ton of handicapping services out there who will deliver you their lock of the week for a usually hefty price. I have no idea how often these picks actually come up, but I have to say that I am just not a fan of making such bold statements as essentially guaranteeing a win. There are too many factors that come into play when looking at each individual game, although there are a few that often end up looking like comfortable wins for one team or another. If I had to pick one of those for Friday, it would be the game that see the Atlanta Braves head into iconic Wrigley Field for a matinee match-up versus the Chicago Cubs. These are a pair of teams that are heading in very different directions, with the Cubs looking like the team to beat in the early going. You can check the updated pro baseball odds for this one at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks