The fierce competition for last year’s National League Championship was a memorable one, featuring a nail-biting finale between the San Francisco Giants and the St. Louis Cardinals. The Giants had to knock down the likes of the Pittsburgh Pirates before meeting and beating the Cardinal in the league finals, clinching the title for the third time in five years. This season, the Giants do not look anything close to what their dominant self in 2014, blowing the competition wide open and making it anyone’s title. There’s still some time left to study the MLB Odds before the 2015 season comes to an end, but based on what we’ve seen so far in the baseball betting odds, here are the top teams drooling for the NL pennant, as they look to take advantage of the seemingly sleeping Giants.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup