To the untrained eye, the back-to-back shutout losses by the Cardinals last week was simply coincidental of a bad run. But to the observant baseball diehard that has a keen eye for detail, the shutouts were probably just a ploy from the St. Louis team to force to force general manager John Mozeliak into recognize the need to acquire a power potential hitter during the MLB Trade Deadline, especially because Matt Holliday had suffered an injury the day before. Needless to say, the plan worked to meticulous perfection! Immediately after the shutout losses, Mozeliak hurriedly jumped into the market, initiating a series of trades that brought Tribe-man Brandon Moss to St. Louis in the MLB betting odds. In the end, it was a win-win situation for everybody… …Mozeliak and his player were happy, they got the much-needed offensive help they wanted. …the fans in St. Louis were happier, getting the big-name signing they’d craved for. …the Indians? Well, they were the happiest of all the parties, and for really good reasons.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks