The National League of the MLB stands out for its wild nature; today a team can be at the top, only to find that team struggling for its life and a wildcard spot the next day. The league is divided into three divisions; the New York Mets are leading the East division, while the St. Louis Cardinals are in poll position in the Central. The Los Angeles Dodgers close the list of the current top three NL teams as the leaders of the West division. The race at the top seems stiff, but the race for wildcard is even stiffer with up to four teams having a .500 percentage record or better mark. Looking to cash in the MLB betting lines by betting on the strongest NL contender? If so, take a quick look at the NL Wild Card race update detailed below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup