This is the time of the year when teams can start to get a little distracted by what’s going on in other ball parks. This is especially true if they are in the thick of a playoff battle, and the outcomes of other games can affect their standings. The Houston Astros and the Minnesota Twins are both in that position, and they will need to keep their minds on the task at hand when they hook up in Houston on Friday night to kick off a 3-game MLB betting series.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?