When the weekend action in the MLB is over, we will officially see the first half of the season come to a close. Some players will get a break, while others will be involved in the All-Star festivities, but every GM in the league will be busy making decisions about what to do with their current squad of players. There are going to be a ton of moves made at the trade deadline and for their MLB odds, all of which will shape how the second half plays out. It’s tough to make any sort of predictions until those moves are all made, but with the odds or the pennants and the World Series recently updated, we can at least take some educated guesses as to how things might play out. Let’s dig a little deeper into each conference, taking a look at the current baseball betting odds, and making some predictions along the way.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks