Two days after injuring his right quad last Wednesday, St. Louis Cardinals Outfielder Matt Holliday assured MLB betting fans he believes he’ll be playing again soon, though the exact timeline of his return is still unclear. According to the Cards general manager John Mozeliak, the veteran left fielder suffered a Grade 2 quad strain, the second time this year he is suffering the same injury, and is set to be out of the team for an extended period. Fortunately for the Cardinals, the team acquired Brandon Moss from Cleveland last Thursday, adding star power to their short-handed hitting department. With Holiday likely to return towards the end of the regular season, or at the start of the playoffs (assuming the Cards make it to the postseason games), Stephen Piscotty will most probably take over as the primary left fielder, with Moss also offering a solid option after joining St. Louis during the MLB Trade Deadline.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler