If you still think that Zack Greinke is a mentally soft pitcher who will fold under pressure, it might be time to rethink that. Just think back to a recent start when Greinke dropped eight scoreless innings on the Philadelphia Phillies as the Los Angeles Dodgers cruised 6-0. Just on the night before, Clayton Kershaw had thrown a complete game shutout, and Greinke followed it up with a true gem, only permitting one base runner and lowering his ERA to a frigid 1.39. While Max Scherzer is getting more Cy Young talk right now, Greinke is pitching unbelievably well in sustained action, and that’s something that MLB betting fans should keep in mind for the coming weeks of regular season action.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks