The first half of the 2015 Major League season saw its share of great performances, from a bunch of multi-homer games posted by hitters to a number of no-hitters and impressive strikeout totals recorded by pitchers. Histories were made, records were broken, and for good measure, we had a couple of interesting surprises in the MLB betting odds. So it would probably be safe to say it was a good first half of the season for all MLB enthusiasts, right? Well, not exactly. Whereas some individual players had impressive games in the season’s first couple of months, others languished in utter frustration as they struggled mightily in their respective teams. Using statistics from the first half of the season, here is a look at the top players who were expected to perform well but ended up disappointing in the first half of the season, hence putting a lot of pressure on them to rebound in the just-began second half of the season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup