Prior to every season in every professional sport, you will always be able to find sportsbetting odds on which team will win the championship that season. Usually, these odds have the previous year’s championship contenders as favorites, unless there are some significant roster changes or season ending injuries. The other side works the same, the teams that ended up on the bottom after regular season is over are usually the ones with the worst odds to win the championship next year. Luckily for sports betting fans, there are times when teams that weren’t given much of a chance to win the championship end up doing so, which usually results in a pretty huge payday. In the spirit of long shots paying off, and the start of the MLB season right around the corner, here are five of the most underrated baseball teams that went all the way.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks