The third month of the 2015 MLB betting season is just getting started and with it comes a lot of renewed expectations from various teams as well as their fans, as the league continues to shape up progressively. In fact, by the time you’ll be read this write-up, some of the data in it will already be changed as teams continue to play in the ever-busy 162-game MLB season. Still, it is worth noting that, as of Tuesday morning (June 2, 2015), the St. Louis Cardinals rank as the best pitching team in Major League Baseball with an average ERA of 2.73, 20 saves and 5 shutouts, while the Colorado Rockies rank bottom in the MLB with a 4.64 ERA, 15 saves, and 2 shutouts.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup