In MLB betting odds, players either play better at home, capitalizing on massive support and familiarity with surroundings, or succeed on the road, as they no longer feel the pressure of being at home and they always go to the away games well-prepared to prove a point against their hosts. Of course, there is the flipside of things where the players fail, irrespective of playing at home or on the road. To find value in MLB betting home/away splits, you have to research on those teams that are good at home but bad on the road, or those that are bad at home and good on the road. Having done all the assessments for you, here are the teams with the best home/away splits, with all stats accurately placed as of August 1, 2015.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?