When the Texas Rangers opened their MLB betting season, two of their starting pitchers were already on the disabled list – Derek Holland, perhaps best known for his Game 5 gem in the 2011 World Series, and Yu Darvish, the bedeviling ace the Rangers had brought from Japan. They had committed fat stacks of cash to two hitters who had either been injured all year (Prince Fielder) or most of the year (Shin-Soo Choo) in 2014. When the 2015 season opened, the team foundered to a 7-15 start, never winning more than one consecutive game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks