Right now, the Houston Astros are getting a lot of buzz on MLB odds for their amazing start, 12 games over .500 more than a quarter of the way through the 2015 campaign. However, we’ve seen a lot of teams in the past roar out to a big start and then fade as the summer temperatures rise and those not-so-amazing pitchers and hitters fall back to earth. Sometimes clubhouse chemistry implodes as well, leaving the team to fall apart. For example, the 1990 Texas Rangers got out to a 17-5 start…and then finished 20 games out of first place. Here’s a look at some other teams that have dazzled in the opening weeks and months of the regular season, only to see it all fall apart when it came time to enter the postseason.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup