The All-Star break is looming, but so is the Major League Baseball trading deadline of July 31st. Teams are starting to consider with some more seriousness whether they are buyers or sellers, and more and more rumors are starting to circulate through the league. Let’s take a look at the latest deals that are allegedly on the table and that will have some impact this MLB betting season. The Toronto Blue Jays continue to knock the ball all over the yard and remain a major force in the American League East. Jeff Hoffman and Daniel Norris could be the key to the Blue Jays’ return to the playoffs – but not because of their play on the field. These two pitchers are the best prospects in Toronto’s farm system and could be valuable trade chips to bring in some major league pitching help, to solidify the rotation. Scouts from other teams are watching Hoffman and Norris because of the expectation that the Blue Jays will be buying.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs