We are on the brink of another big weekend of baseball action, which means multiple opportunities to wager and win some money. We have already covered some potential parlay and SU picks for the coming weekend, so now it’s time to take a look at some big winners against the spread. Taking a look at the run differentials of each team, as well as their average runs for an against during the season should help us identify some winners this weekend. Rather than going with individual games, let’s instead take a look at some series that could provide some ATS betting winners this weekend. The good news is that there are a few that fit the bill. Take a look at the pitching match-ups throughout the weekend in order to narrow down those betting options. And don’t forget to check out for more MLB odds by clicking here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler