Attractive as it is to lead a Major League Franchise and be responsible for the success of a whole city or region, being a manager in the MLB is one of the ficklest jobs on earth, where failure to achieve success is considered highly sacrilegious and worthy of beheading. In essence, that’s the reason why figurative term like a manager is about to be axed or his head is on the chopping block are common parlances in the world of coaching hires and fires. For a manager like Toronto’s John Gibbons, the recently concluded MLB Trade Deadline accorded him some time to cool off from the managerial hot seat, thanks to some solid trades that could make the Blue Jays strong playoff contenders. However, for the following managers, their hot seats are still blazing with a lot of heat, either because they did not do enough trades, or their teams don’t look strong enough to achieve the MLB betting odds expectations from their franchises and supporters across the world.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs