It feels as though the American League and National League Divisional Series games have just begun, yet we are already looking ahead to the next round as sweeps abound. Two of the four series are already over and set for the Championship Series, with another one potentially done tonight when the Giants play the Nationals in the Bay Area. What makes the whole thing so surprising is seeing two heavy MLB betting favorites waiving bye-bye in an early stage of the postseason (Yes, I’m talking about the Detroit Tigers and Anaheim Angels). So let’s see some of the highlights and review what we’ve seen so far in the first week of the MLB postseason, more precisely, what happened in the AL Divisional Series.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?