The San Francisco Giants won the World Series in 2010, 2012 and 2014. In 2011 and 2013, they foundered a bit and didn’t even make the playoffs. However, there is some reason to be optimistic this year that they not only will return to the playoffs but will win the whole thing again. After all, they are within sight of catching the Los Angeles Dodgers in the National League West. Because the Central is so tough, the second-place team in the West is not likely to get a wild card, so if the Giants can pass the Dodgers, they will be in the playoffs – and the Dodgers will be out. So, what are the MLB odds of the Giants winning the World Series in 2015? Let’s take a look.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs