By next Friday July 31st, the much-anticipated 2015 MLB Trade Deadline will be in full throttle. That’s when you will hear reports of a prized free agent like Cole Hamels being “authoritatively” linked with number of suitors like the Los Angeles Dodgers, Texas Rangers, New York Yankees and maybe even the Arizona Diamondbacks, just to mess with our heads. And as usual, Twitter updates, Facebook photos and Instagrams will get insane with every nearly 20 browsing tabs opened our computers as we seek to get timely updates. Pathetic? Probably! Worth the time of MLB betting fans? Most definitely! All that is, however, a week from now. So in the meantime, let’s wet our appetite for the big day by checking out the teams that have the highest stakes in MLB Trade Line, hence are expected to spend heavily, as they seek to strengthen their performance in the season to win titles in 2015.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks