If any team is primed to collapse in MLB betting during the one-game wild card play-in, it’s the Houston Astros. Houston led the American League West for the vast majority of the season, taking the lead in the first week and then holding it until there were just over two weeks left, except for a two-week gap just after the All-Star break when the Los Angeles Angels vaulted into first place. The Rangers surged ahead of Houston in September, and it was only the fact that the Rangers knocked off the Angels in Game 162 that kept the Angels from surging past Houston and taking the second wild card position.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler