At the beginning of the 2015 season, most people thought that the Houston Astros’ MLB odds would be better than they had been in 2014. Maybe not a lot better, but a little better. They had Jose Altuve, the American League batting champion from 2014, and more pieces would be showing up from the minors to help them. Of course, after 48 games, the Astros sit atop the American League West with a record of 30-18. Their winning percentage (.625) is the second best in the whole league. They are on a pace to win 101 games, but even if they slow down and only win 91, they will still have the best two-year improvement of any major league team since World War II. In 2013, they went 51-111, and winning 91 games in 2015 would be a 40-game swing. The Miracle Mets of 1969 made a 39-game improvement over their 1967 finish, so the Astros have a chance to make history.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup