You can go ahead and take this to the bank online betting fans: the Royals are not going to let the American League Central title out of their hands. They probably weren’t anyway, but now that they have added ace pitcher Johnny Cueto from the Cincinnati Reds, they are even more of a lock to hold on in the division. After all, no one else in the division looks strong enough to mount a run. The usually tough Detroit Tigers look like they are headed toward a major rebuild, and while the Cleveland Indians have ace Corey Kluber on their staff, their offense is not consistent enough for them to contend in the division. The Twins looked like they might contend early on, but they have also failed to be consistent as the summer months have progressed.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs