Thanks to the savvy MLB online betting analysis we do here (and of course a select analysis done by our fellow analysts out there), MLB bettors are reportedly getting smarter by the day and racking up increased profits. As a result, most sportsbooks are increasingly getting the shorter end of the stick, in regards to profits racked up from wagers placed on MLB games. For example, the Nevada Sportsbooks held a measly 2.95 percent of the $722 million wagered on the MLB online betting lines in 2014, marking their lowest hold percentage since the 2004 baseball season. In addition, the $21.29 million profit made by Nevada last year was the smallest profit margin since 2011, while it also marked a 26.7 percent decrease from the profits made 2013. Entering the 2015 MLB season, the trend isn’t looking any different and, as I am sure most of the bettors here would attest, it has been a pretty reward-full ride since the MLB betting lines actively opened one month ago. Going by statistics collected from the major sportsbooks so far this season, most money has been wagered on the Cubs, Mariners, Nationals, Dodgers Giants and Cardinals to win the 2015 World Series (in the category of favorites), while the San Diego Padres, Mets and Twins have been the hottest long-shot commodities in the 2015 World Series Odds. With the season still at its infancy stages, more activity is expected in the coming months, as the MLB season grows into a full-blown betting haven, according to data collected and analyzed by several stats and odds sites.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler