Yes, the NBA betting news you’ve recently heard about him are true, former Knicks guard Baron Davis is attempting to make an NBA comeback, unlikely as it seems for the move to go through. “This is the first time I’m going to put myself out there,” said Davis on SiriusXM NBA Radio. “I’m going to try out for some teams.” The 36-year-old guard, who played 13 years in the league, decently averaged 16.1 PPG and 7.2 APG while playing for six different teams. His most notable of those seasons came in his time as a Hornet during the 2003-2004 season where, as a 24-year-old, he posted a career-high 22.9 PPG and 7.5 assists. Unfortunately, he suffered a partial tear of the patella tendon in his right knee and also had tears in his right MCL and ACL on May 6, 2012, during the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs. His contribution in that game helped the Knicks to secure their first playoff victory since 2001, but it came at a heavy price, as he never returned to the NBA ever since the incident.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title