The NBA odds to win the 2016 NBA Championship have been out for quite some time now, with the only variation being on how bookies have adjusted their lines based on the offseason moves that have been made so far in league. Initially, most online sportsbooks had the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors as the hottest favorites to meet in the 2016 NBA Championship game. However, following June’s draft and July’s free agency period, the San Antonio Spurs and Los Angeles Clippers have seen a meteoric rise in their odds to clinch the Western Conference crown and reach the National Championship game, with the Bulls and Heat also doing a bit of some up-climbing in the East.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option