The Los Angeles Clippers certainly had the most drama of any of the NBA teams in the postseason, as they had to dispatch a crew that included Doc Rivers, Blake Griffin, Chris Paul, Paul Pierce and others to barricade DeAndre Jordan inside his Houston home until he signed a contract extension. Some might look at this as a mere re-signing of a player, but NBA Betting fans could definitely argue that the Clippers did more for themselves this off season than any other team in the NBA. DeAndre Jordan will always be the #3 player in Los Angeles, at least as long as Blake Griffin and Chris Paul are in town. However, Jordan is also one of the dominant centers in the game, and without that defense and rebounding in the middle, the Clippers would not have made it as far as they did in the 2015 playoffs. So keeping Jordan is a huge step for this team.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option