The Atlanta Hawks (11-15) are 1.5-point favorites as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the New York Knicks (13-15) on Monday, February 15, 2021 at Madison Square Garden. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on MSG. The matchup’s over/under is set at 216.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
New York holds a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Atlanta. The Knicks also have a 2-0-1 record against the spread when taking on the Hawks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2021||Hawks||Hawks||-7||224.5||-282||226||Regular Season||113-108 NY|
|3/11/2020||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||136-131 NY|
|2/9/2020||Hawks||Hawks||-5||226||-201||169||Regular Season||140-135 ATL|
|12/17/2019||Knicks||Knicks||-2||225||-129||108||Regular Season||143-120 NY|
|2/14/2019||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-91 NY|
|12/21/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-107 ATL|
|11/7/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-107 NY|
|10/17/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-107 NY|
|2/4/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-96 ATL|
|12/10/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-107 NY|
Hawks Betting Information
- Atlanta has earned an even 13-13 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Hawks have fared well against the spread, putting together a 7-6 record.
- Atlanta has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 10 times in 26 contests (38.5%).
Knicks Betting Information
- New York has a 15-13 record against the spread, covering in 53.6% of their contests.
- The Knicks have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 1.5-point underdog.
- New York has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 32.1% of matchups this season (9 out of 28 opportunities).
- In 15 of 26 opportunities (57.7%) this season, the Hawks and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s point total of 216.5 points.
- New York has played in eight games this year (out of 28 total matchups — 28.6% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 216.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 216.2 points per game, 0.3 less points than the total of 216.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 215.6 points per game, 0.9 less than the point total for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Hawks have had set in games this season is 8.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Knicks this year is 9.9 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- Trae Young leads the Hawks in points and assists. He averages 26.0 points per game while also adding 9.4 assists.
- Atlanta is led in rebounds by Clint Capela’s 13.9 per game.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is the top three-point shooter for the Hawks, connecting on 2.3 per game.
- Kevin Huerter leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Capela collects 2.2 blocks a game to pace Atlanta.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks in all things points, rebounds and assists, scoring 22.4 points, 11.1 grabbing rebounds and handing out 5.6 assists per game.
- Alec Burks leads the Knicks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- New York’s Mitchell Robinson has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Nerlens Noel is first in blocks with 2.0 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- LeBron James Could Miss Tuesday’s Game | Lakers vs. Spurs Game Preview Betting NBA
- Top NBA Week 2 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener