The Boston Celtics (15-16) are favored (-3) to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Indiana Pacers (15-15) at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, February 26, 2021 at TD Garden. The contest airs on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of 219.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Boston has an 8-2 record against Indiana. The Pacers hold a 2-1-1 advantage against the spread when taking on the Celtics.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/29/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-1||218.5||-115||-106||Regular Season||116-111 BOS|
|12/27/2020||Celtics||Pacers||-3||220.5||-144||121||Regular Season||108-107 IND|
|3/10/2020||Celtics||Pacers||-3||214.5||-147||124||Regular Season||114-111 BOS|
|12/11/2019||Pacers||Pacers||-1.5||211||-121||102||Regular Season||122-117 IND|
|4/5/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-97 BOS|
|3/29/2019||–||Celtics||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-112 BOS|
Celtics Betting Information
- Boston has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 15-16 record.
- The Celtics have posted an even record of 6-6 against the spread when the spread is -3 or bigger.
- More often than not, Boston and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 17 of 31 chances this season.
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 14-16 ATS.
- The Pacers have gone 8-8 against the spread when they are at least a 3-point underdog.
- Indiana has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 56.7% of matchups this year (17 out of 30 opportunities).
- In 19 of 31 outings (61.3%) this year, the Celtics and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s point total of 219 points.
- Indiana has played in 19 games this year (out of 30 total matchups — 63.3% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 219 points.
- The Celtics and the Pacers combine to average 5.2 more points per game than the over/under of 219 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.3 more points per game (222.3) than this game’s over/under of 219 points.
- The average point total for Celtics games this year is 2.4 more points than the over/under of 219 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Pacers this year is 6.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Jayson Tatum leads the Celtics scoring 25.6 points per game.
- Boston is led in rebounding by Tristan Thompson’s 8.4 rebounds per game and assisting by Marcus Smart’s 6.1 assists per game .
- The Celtics are led by Kemba Walker from beyond the arc. He hits 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Boston’s blocks leader is Tacko Fall, who collects 1.4 per game. Smart leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a contest.
- Malcolm Brogdon owns the Pacers top spot in scoring with 21.7 points per game and also tacks on 4.7 rebounds and 6.4 assists per contest.
- Domantas Sabonis (11.8 rebounds per game) and T.J. McConnell (6.6 assists per game) are the Indiana leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Brogdon is tops from three-point range for the Pacers, hitting 2.6 threes per game.
- McConnell is at the top of Indiana’s steals hierarchy with 1.8 steals per game and Myles Turner leads the squad in blocks with 3.4 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- 76ers vs Celtics Betting Analysis NBA | First Meeting Between Rivals
- Warriors vs Suns Betting Lines NBA | One Long Winning Streak Ends Tuesday
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 7 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 7 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Warriors Hold the Best Record in the League