Monday’s matchup (August 17, 2020) between the Boston Celtics (48-24, 0-0) and the Philadelphia 76ers (43-30, 0-0) features the Celtics as 5.5-point favorites. The points total for the game is 218.5. Monday’s contest is one of four on the docket in the NBA for the day. Tip-off is slated for 6:30 PM ET at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Reunion, Florida.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
|Celtics (-5.5)||Over (218.5)||Celtics 114 76ers 106|
Head to Head
Philadelphia holds a 3-1 record in head-to-head meetings with Boston this season. The 76ers have an advantage against the spread as well (3-1) when playing the Celtics.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Celtics Betting Information
- Against the spread, Boston has been strong this season, posting a 40-27-5 record.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Celtics have fared well against the spread, putting up an 18-13-2 record.
- Boston and its opponents have converted the over just 35 times in 72 (48.6%) games this season.
76ers Betting Information
- In most of Philadelphia’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (38 out of 73 games, 52.1%).
- Philadelphia has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 29-39-4 ATS.
- When they play as 5.5-point underdogs, the 76ers have a record ATS of 4-5.
|Games Over Total||% Over Total||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
- Jayson Tatum leads the Celtics scoring 23.4 points per game.
- Enes Kanter paces Boston with 7.4 rebounds per game and Marcus Smart leads the team with 4.9 assists per matchup.
- Boston’s blocks leader is Daniel Theis, who collects 1.3 per game. Smart leads the team averaging 1.7 steals an outing.
- Kemba Walker is the top three-point shooter for the Celtics, knocking down 3.2 per game.
- Joel Embiid has the top 76ers spot in two categories: scoring (23.0 points per game) and rebounding (11.6 rebounds per game).
- The Philadelphia leader in assists is Ben Simmons with 8.0 assists per game.
- Furkan Korkmaz leads the 76ers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- Philadelphia’s Simmons has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.1 per game and Norvel Pelle is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive
More Recent NBA News
- 76ers vs Celtics Betting Analysis NBA | First Meeting Between Rivals
- Warriors vs Suns Betting Lines NBA | One Long Winning Streak Ends Tuesday
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 7 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 7 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Warriors Hold the Best Record in the League
- Top NBA Week 6 Must Bet Matches This Weekend
- Bulls vs Rockets Betting Lines NBA | Nikola Vucevic Could Return for Chicago
- NBA 2021 Week 6 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Warriors Keep their #1 Spot
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Without Irving are the Betting Favorites
- Top NBA Week 6 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Nets vs Cavalier Odds and Prediction NBA | Kevin Durant Will Play For Brooklyn
- NBA Top Games to Wager On the Weekend: Lakers vs Celtics Rivalry Game
- Mavericks vs Suns Lines Betting NBA | Superstar Luka Doncic Will Not Play
- Warriors vs Nets Lines Betting | Potential NBA Finals Preview
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 5 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- 2021-2022 NBA Championship Odds
- Top NBA Week 5 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NBA Top Games to Wager On: Bucks vs Celtics Open Up Action Packed Weekend
- Bucks vs 76ers Betting Lines NBA | Philly Star Joel Embiid Positive For COVID
- NBA 2021 Week 4 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 4 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Heat vs. Nuggets NBA Betting Analyisis | Michael Porter Jr. In Question For Denver
- Rockets vs Suns NBA Odds and Preview | Phoenix Could be Missing Ayton
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Nets Still Favorites Despite Being 8th in the Standings
- Knicks vs Pacers NBA Betting Lines | Malcolm Brogdon will Return for Indiana
- Top NBA Week 3 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Bulls vs. Celtics Betting NBA | Chicago Has Lost Patrick Williams For Season
- Knicks vs Bulls Bets NBA Betting Preview| Chicago Is East’s Lone Unbeaten
- LeBron James Could Miss Tuesday’s Game | Lakers vs. Spurs Game Preview Betting NBA
- Top NBA Week 2 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery
- Clippers vs Suns Game 5 Betting Predictions | Phoenix Can Earn Spot In NBA Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 2 Odds & Prediction | Can Atlanta Pull Another Upset?
- NBA 2021 Conference Odds Update: Clippers Down 2 Games, Hawks Take the Lead
- Suns vs Clippers Game 3 | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns For Western Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 1 | Bucks Are Solid Favorites On The NBA Odds
- Clippers vs Suns Game 2 | Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul Ruled Out
- NBA News & Rumors: Rick Carlisle Leaves the Mavericks, Zion Williamson Unhappy, What’s Next for Brooklyn
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the East
- Nets vs Bucks Game 6 | NBA Betting Lines
- One NBA Conference Semifinal Done, Three Series Left
- Hawks vs 76ers Game 5 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 5 | Betting Odds for NBA
- Bucks vs Nets Game 5 | NBA Betting
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting – Conference Semifinals Series Update
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 4 | NBA Betting Odds
- 76ers vs Hawks Game 4 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Suns vs Nuggets Game 3 | NBA Betting Odds
- 76ers vs Hawks Game 3 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Playoffs – Conference Betting Odds Update
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 2 | NBA Betting Odds
- Nets vs Bucks Game 3 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting Predictions – Possible Conference Finals Matches
- Nuggets vs Suns Game 2 | NBA Betting Lines
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 1 | NBA Betting Lines
- Hawks vs 76ers Game 2 | NBA Betting Lines
- Nuggets vs Suns Game 1 | NBA Betting Odds
- Bucks vs Nets Game 2 | NBA Betting Lines
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting Analysis Update
- Bucks vs Nets Game 1 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Clippers vs Mavericks Game 6 | NBA Betting Odds
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Betting Analysis Update
- Suns vs Lakers Game 6 | NBA Betting Odds
- Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Game 6 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Championship Betting Predictions for Possible Matchups
- Hawks vs Knicks, Game 5 | NBA Betting Lines
- Mavericks vs Clippers, Game 5 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Lakers vs Suns, Game 5 | NBA Betting Lines
- Celtics vs Nets, Game 5 | NBA Betting