On Monday (August 17, 2020), the Boston Celtics (48-24, 0-0) square off with the Philadelphia 76ers (43-30, 0-0) in a game that Boston is currently a favorite by 5.5 points. A 218.5-point over/under is set for the matchup. The clash between these two teams is one of eight contests on the docket in the NBA for the day. Tip-off is scheduled for 6:30 PM ET at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Reunion, Florida.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
|Celtics (-5.5)||Over (218.5)||Celtics 114 76ers 106|
Head to Head
Philadelphia has a 3-1 record in head-to-head meetings with Boston this season. The 76ers have an advantage against the spread as well (3-1) when squaring off against the Celtics.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Celtics Betting Information
- Boston and its opponents have converted the over just 35 times in 72 (48.6%) games this season.
- Against the spread, Boston has been strong this season, posting a 40-27-5 record.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Celtics have fared well against the spread, compiling an 18-13-2 record.
76ers Betting Information
- In most of Philadelphia’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (38 out of 73 games, 52.1%).
- Philadelphia has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 29-39-4 ATS.
- When they play as 5.5-point underdogs, the 76ers have a record ATS of 4-5.
|Games Over Total||% Over Total||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
- Jayson Tatum leads the Celtics scoring 23.4 points per game.
- Enes Kanter paces Boston with 7.4 rebounds per game and Marcus Smart leads the squad with 4.9 assists per outing.
- Kemba Walker is the top three-point shooter for the Celtics, hitting 3.2 per game.
- Boston’s blocks leader is Daniel Theis, who collects 1.3 per game. Smart leads the team averaging 1.7 steals a game.
- Joel Embiid holds the top 76ers spot in two categories: scoring (23.0 points per game) and rebounding (11.6 rebounds per game).
- The Philadelphia leader in assists is Ben Simmons with 8.0 assists per game.
- Philadelphia’s Simmons has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.1 per game and Norvel Pelle is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
- Furkan Korkmaz leads the 76ers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
Powered By Data Skrive
More Recent NBA News
- Must-Bet NBA Weekend Games: Celtics-Hawks; Nets-Warriors
- Thursday NBA On TNT Betting Parlay: Lakers-76ers, Timberwolves-Warriors
- Wednesday NBA Parlay Picks: Bucks-Cavs, Knicks-Heat
- NBA 2022 Power Rankings Betting Update: Suns Still at #1, Memphis Drop to #3
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions: Odds Favorites, Possible Upsets & Dark Horses
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Perfect Finals Match Betting Fans Will Like to See
- Top NBA Week 15 Matches to Wager On Monday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Holds Betting Favoritism
- Must-Bet Weekend NBA Games
- Pacers vs Lakers NBA Betting Preview | Lakers Could Fire Coach Frank Vogel With Loss
- NBA 2022 Power Rankings Betting Update: Western Conference Teams Dominate the Rankings
- NBA 2021-22 Playoffs Betting Update: Favorites, Dark Horses and Disappointments So Far
- Top NBA Week 14 Matches to Wager On Monday and Wednesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: All-Star Break is Rapidly Approaching
- Bulls vs. Grizzlies Highlights Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday | NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- NBA News: Nets’ Kevin Durant Out 4-6 Weeks With Injury
- Must-Best Weekend NBA Games: Warriors-Bulls, 76ers-Heat
- Mavericks vs Knicks | NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- NBA 2022 Power Rankings Betting Update: Memphis Grizzlies Slip Into Top 5
- Top NBA Week 13 Matches to Wager On Monday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Chicago Bulls Hottest Team in the League
- Milwaukee vs. Charlotte | NBA Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Must-Bet Weekend NBA Games: Bucks-Nets, Heat-Suns
- NBA Rumors: Nets’ Kyrie Irving Set For Season Debut Wednesday
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Update: Chicago on a 8-Winning Streak
- Indiana vs NY Knicks | NBA Predictions & Preview Game
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets and Warriors Still Favorites to Win it All
- Top NBA Week 12 Matches to Wager On Monday
- 76ers vs Nets NBA | Kevin Durant Back From COVID
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Update: Golden State Back at the Top
- Top NBA Week 11 Matches to Wager On Monday and Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Warriors Have Best Record in the League After Beating the Suns
- Updated NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Picks for Christmas Day
- Top NBA Week 10 Matches to Wager On Monday and Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Improved their Chances with Kyrie Irving’s Return
- Must-Bet Weekend NBA Games
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 9 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 9 Matches to Wager On Monday and Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Heat Valuable Pick, Nets Still Favorites, Pelicans Longshot
- NBA Must-Best Weekend Games
- Updated NBA Championship Odds: Here Come The Bucks
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 8 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs Lakers | NBA Betting Lines & Preview Game
- Top NBA Week 8 Matches to Wager On From Monday to Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Remain As Favorites While Warriors Keep Closing the Gap
- 76ers vs Celtics Betting Analysis NBA | First Meeting Between Rivals
- Warriors vs Suns Betting Lines NBA | One Long Winning Streak Ends Tuesday
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 7 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 7 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Warriors Hold the Best Record in the League
- Top NBA Week 6 Must Bet Matches This Weekend
- Bulls vs Rockets Betting Lines NBA | Nikola Vucevic Could Return for Chicago
- NBA 2021 Week 6 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Warriors Keep their #1 Spot
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Without Irving are the Betting Favorites
- Top NBA Week 6 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Nets vs Cavalier Odds and Prediction NBA | Kevin Durant Will Play For Brooklyn
- NBA Top Games to Wager On the Weekend: Lakers vs Celtics Rivalry Game
- Mavericks vs Suns Lines Betting NBA | Superstar Luka Doncic Will Not Play
- Warriors vs Nets Lines Betting | Potential NBA Finals Preview
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 5 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- 2021-2022 NBA Championship Odds
- Top NBA Week 5 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NBA Top Games to Wager On: Bucks vs Celtics Open Up Action Packed Weekend
- Bucks vs 76ers Betting Lines NBA | Philly Star Joel Embiid Positive For COVID
- NBA 2021 Week 4 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 4 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Heat vs. Nuggets NBA Betting Analyisis | Michael Porter Jr. In Question For Denver
- Rockets vs Suns NBA Odds and Preview | Phoenix Could be Missing Ayton
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Nets Still Favorites Despite Being 8th in the Standings
- Knicks vs Pacers NBA Betting Lines | Malcolm Brogdon will Return for Indiana
- Top NBA Week 3 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Bulls vs. Celtics Betting NBA | Chicago Has Lost Patrick Williams For Season
- Knicks vs Bulls Bets NBA Betting Preview| Chicago Is East’s Lone Unbeaten
- LeBron James Could Miss Tuesday’s Game | Lakers vs. Spurs Game Preview Betting NBA
- Top NBA Week 2 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?