The NBA MVP reaches the NBA Finals for 3rd time in 4 years. pic.twitter.com/fKMsSC2VfF— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) May 28, 2015
Do you like either one of the aptly-named Splash Brothers to win the 2015 NBA Finals MVP award? Can you picture LeBron James adding another piece of hardware to his already ample trophy case? Maybe you like another superstar player like James’ teammate Kyrie Irving? Or better yet, do you believe an ‘X-factor’ kind of contributor will rise up to stun everyone and win this year’s NBA Finals MVP award? No matter which player you like to bring home the Finals MVP hardware, you could potentially cash in big with a wager or two on some of your favorite picks. Let’s take a quick look at the NBA odds for all of the favorites before I offer up my expert pick on who’s going to hoist the NBA Finals MVP hardware.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?