The Toronto Raptors (9-12) visit the Brooklyn Nets (14-9) as 4.5-point underdogs after Fred VanVleet went off for 54 points in the Raptors’ 123-108 victory over the Magic. The game airs on ESPN at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, February 5, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 242.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Toronto has a 9-1 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Brooklyn. The Raptors have an advantage against the spread as well (5-3) when taking on the Nets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Raptors||Nets||-4||224||-178||147||Regular Season||101-91 BKN|
|2/8/2020||Raptors||Raptors||-6||218||-255||207||Regular Season||119-118 TOR|
|1/4/2020||Nets||Nets||-1.5||217.5||-123||103||Regular Season||121-102 TOR|
|12/14/2019||Raptors||Raptors||-7.5||218.5||-307||243||Regular Season||110-102 TOR|
|4/3/2019||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-105 TOR|
|2/11/2019||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-125 TOR|
Nets Betting Information
- Brooklyn has struggled against the spread, going 10-13 on the year.
- The Nets have struggled to cover, going just 3-11 ATS when favored by at least 4.5 points.
- In 17 of 23 (73.9%) contests this season, Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the over.
Raptors Betting Information
- Toronto has a losing record against the spread, going 8-13 ATS (covering just 38.1% of the time).
- The Raptors have gone 3-3 against the spread when they are at least a 4.5-point underdog.
- Toronto and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 11 of 21 (52.4%).
- The Nets and their opponents have totaled at least 242.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 23 games (43.5%) this year.
- Toronto and its opponents have combined to score more than 242.5 points in three of 21 outings (14.3%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 8.4 less points per game (234.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 242.5 points.
- The Nets and the Raptors have seen their opponents average a combined 14.6 less points per game than the point total of 242.5 set for this outing.
- The Nets’ average point total in matchups this season is 240, 2.5 points less than the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Raptors games this season is 20.5 less points than the point total of 242.5 in this outing.
- Kevin Durant leads the Nets in points and rebounds. He puts up 30.8 points per game while also adding 7.5 rebounds.
- James Harden paces the squad with 11.2 assists per game.
- Joe Harris is the top three-point shooter for the Nets, hitting 3.3 per game.
- Brooklyn’s steals leader is Harden, who collects 1.0 per game. DeAndre Jordan leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a game.
- The Raptors leader in scoring is VanVleet with 20.4 points per game. He also adds 4.3 rebounds per game and 6.2 assists per game.
- The Toronto leaders in rebounds and assists are Pascal Siakam (7.9 rebounds per game) and Kyle Lowry (7.1 assists per game).
- VanVleet is tops from three-point range for the Raptors, knocking down 3.4 threes per game.
- Nobody on Toronto grabs more steals than OG Anunoby (2.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Chris Boucher (2.0 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All