It’s no secret to any online betting fan that the New Orleans Pelicans basically made the playoffs because of Kevin Durant’s foot – and Serge Ibaka’s season-ending injury. With the Thunder just missing the postseason, the Pelicans were able to take the eighth and final spot – and then bowed out after the first round. Even though the Pelicans qualified for the tournament, head coach Monty Williams was shown the door in favor of Alvin Gentry. At the time, Williams’ firing was a bit of a surprise, because this was the first time he had led the Pelicans to the playoffs – and team owner Tom Benson had also sent letters of congratulation to the coaching staff. With Gentry coming in, though, it’s clear that the plan for the Pelicans is to speed the game up. This could be what sets center Anthony Davis free, given his incredible athleticism and ability to finish well above the rim.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?