Despite falling to the Warriors in the playoffs, the Rockets were one of the league’s best teams last season, surprising many Doubting Thomases by upsetting the Spurs and Clippers to advance to the 2014-15 Western Conference finals, where they gave Golden State a hellish time before bowing out of the postseason games with their heads held high. Entering 2015, the Rockets are looking to build on last year’s momentum and figure out how to achieve even more success in the upcoming season. To propel their dreams, the Rockets have made some key additions to their team this offseason and retained most of its core from last year. Below is an analysis of the offseason moves and how it will affect their sports betting odds to make a deep postseason run in the 2015-16 NBA season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?