As the Oklahoma City Thunder move toward 2015-16, their primary purpose must be to keep Kevin Durant from wanting to go to greener pastures. This will be his final season under contract, when he will be due $21 million. His team still needs to figure out whether it is stuck in that rut it has been wobbling in since James Harden ended up in Houston, or whether it is ready to remake its identity and is prepared to contend this year and beyond. The view that Durant has about his team will determine where he heads – and where the team goes. After this NBA betting season, the arrival of a boatload of new TV money means that the salary cap will shoot up dramatically. Durant will be able to write his own ticket with the funds available for teams to spend.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title