Look back at the history of every major sport and you will see a laundry list of teams whose seasons went off the rails due to injuries. While injuries to key personnel are an inevitable part of the sports world, when they come and which players they happen to are the most crucial. There is a reason why teams at this stage of the season start to rest their guys. The Miami Heat and Cleveland Cavaliers meet upon Thursday night at the Quicken Loans arena, and both teams are coming in a little hobbled. Here’s an online betting analysis for bettors looking to wager this particular game.
That last phrase is actually putting things a little mildly when talking about the Miami Heat, as this is a team that has been hit hard by the injury bug right now. The Heat have managed to keep a grasp on the 7th seed in the East, despite going just 5-5 in the last 10 games and having to dig down deep into their bench. The gap is closing, though, and Brooklyn and the chasing pack are looking at running down a Miami team that is seriously limping towards the finish line. Given the history the Miami and LeBron James, there are sure to be plenty of NBA fans who would like to see the current seeding stay the same, as that would mean that the Heat and Cavaliers would meet up in the first round of the playoffs. How competitive it would be would remain to be seen.
The Cavaliers have some injury concerns of their own, with Kevin Love and Iman Shumpert carrying injuries that don’t sound particularly serious. Both would likely be able to find a way to play if the remaining games in the season were of any major importance. The fact of the matter is that it doesn’t seem to matter which 5 guys the Cavaliers roll out at the moment, as they just continue to find ways to win. This is particularly true at home, where they have won 16 straight games, tying them for third all-time in franchise history. They are also 8-2 in the last 10, and look like a team that is ready to take a serious run at a championship.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?