In the NBA, there seems to be a constant conversation about which of the two conferences is better. One way to gauge is to look at teams with similar records and see where they stand in their respective conferences. In the East, the Cleveland Cavaliers have a 40-25 record, which is good enough for 2nd. Out West, the Dallas Mavericks are 41-24, which has them sitting in 6th. It’s fair to assume that the West is the stronger conference based on those NBA odds, but these two teams will meet up on Tuesday night to help settle the argument.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons