After the Cleveland Cavaliers made surprisingly easy work of the Atlanta Hawks, and the Golden State Warriors fought off an overmatched Houston Rockets bunch, the NBA odds are set for a Finals showdown between Stephen Curry and Lebron James. Both teams get a rest, as Game 1 is set for Thursday, June 4, in Oakland. Lebron James is slated to appear in his fifth consecutive NBA Finals. The Cavs are back for the first time since 2007, when James was a much younger Cleveland cager. The Warriors are back in the Finals for the first time since 1975. If you look at the numbers, the Warriors are the easy pick. Their record for the season was 67-15, tops in the NBA – and they play in the much tougher Western Conference. The Cavs finished 53-29, which earned them the East’s second seed but only would have brought them a 4-seed in the West. When it came to points per game, rebounds per game and assists per game, the Warriors finished first, sixth and first, respectively. The Cavs finished eighth, 18th and 10th. It also looks like the pairing of Klay Thompson and Stephen Curry will be able to overmatch Lebron & Co., particularly with absence of Kevin Love.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title