|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Cleveland has a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Charlotte. The Hornets have a 2-0 edge against the spread when squaring off against the Cavaliers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2020||Cavaliers||Cavaliers||-1.5||212.5||-125||105||Regular Season||109-106 CHA|
|12/18/2019||Cavaliers||Cavaliers||-3||212||-146||122||Regular Season||100-98 CLE|
|4/9/2019||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-97 CHA|
|12/19/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-99 CHA|
|11/13/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-89 CLE|
|11/3/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-94 CHA|
|3/28/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-105 CLE|
|11/24/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-99 CLE|
|11/15/2017||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-107 CLE|
|3/24/2017||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-105 CLE|
Hornets Betting Information
- Charlotte was good against the spread last season, posting a 32-30-2 record.
- The Hornets struggled to cover, going just 1-2-1 ATS when favored by at least 2 points.
- Charlotte more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 30 times in 64 contests (46.9%).
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 30-33-2 ATS.
- When they were at least 2-point underdogs, the Cavaliers fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- In the majority of Cleveland’s games this season, the teams combined to hit the over (36 out of 65 games, 55.4%).
- Devonte’ Graham contributed 18.2 points per game last season while tacking on 7.5 assists.
- Cody Zeller grabbed 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Graham was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 3.5 per game.
- Terry Rozier nicked 1.0 steal per game. Bismack Biyombo collected 0.9 blocks a contest.
- Collin Sexton scored 20.8 points per game last season.
- Andre Drummond collected 15.8 rebounds per game and Darius Garland dished out 3.9 assists per outing.
- Kevin Love connected on 2.6 threes per game a season ago.
- Drummond racked up 2.0 steals and 1.7 blocks per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?