The New York Knicks (8-11) are 1-point underdogs as they look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (9-9) on Friday, January 29, 2021 at Madison Square Garden. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on FS-OH. The matchup’s over/under is set at 206.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Cleveland and New York have split the last 10 games they’ve played. The Knicks have an advantage against the spread (4-2) when taking the court against the Cavaliers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/15/2021||Knicks||Cavaliers||-2||196||-130||109||Regular Season||106-103 CLE|
|12/29/2020||Cavaliers||Cavaliers||-3.5||215.5||-155||130||Regular Season||95-86 NY|
|2/3/2020||Knicks||Cavaliers||-2||216||-130||109||Regular Season||139-134 NY|
|1/20/2020||Knicks||Cavaliers||-1.5||222||-121||101||Regular Season||106-86 NY|
|11/18/2019||Knicks||Knicks||-5.5||210||-221||177||Regular Season||123-105 NY|
|11/10/2019||Knicks||Knicks||-2||213.5||-130||109||Regular Season||108-87 CLE|
|2/28/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-118 CLE|
|2/11/2019||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-104 CLE|
|12/12/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-106 CLE|
|4/11/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-98 NY|
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland is good against the spread, going 10-8 this season.
- The Cavaliers have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -1 or higher.
- Cleveland has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 8 times in 18 contests (44.4%).
Knicks Betting Information
- New York has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 9-10 ATS.
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Knicks have a record ATS of 0-2.
- In the majority of New York’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 19 games, 31.6%).
- The Cavaliers and their opponents have scored at least 206.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 18 games (55.6%) this year.
- New York and its opponents have combined to score at least 206.5 points in nine of 19 games (47.4%) this year.
- The Cavaliers and the Knicks combine to average 0.4 more points per game than the total of 206.5 set for this matchup.
- The Cavaliers and the Knicks have seen their opponents average a combined 6.3 more points per game than the over/under of 206.5 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Cavaliers have had set in games this season is 7.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Knicks this year is 1.2 points less than this game’s over/under.
- Collin Sexton leads the Cavaliers in scoring, racking up 25.2 points per game.
- Cleveland is led in rebounding by Andre Drummond’s 14.8 rebounds per game and assisting by Darius Garland’s 5.5 assists per game .
- The Cavaliers are led by Cedi Osman from beyond the arc. He hits 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Cleveland’s steals leader is Larry Nance Jr., who grabs 2.3 per game. Jarrett Allen leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks an outing.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks with 22.5 points per game, 11.3 rebounds per game, and 6.0 assists per game.
- Alec Burks leads the Knicks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.4 made threes per game.
- Mitchell Robinson is tops on New York in both steals (1.2) and blocks (1.7) per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On