The Dallas Mavericks (5-4) will try to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Charlotte Hornets (6-5) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 as 4-point favorites. The Hornets have won four games in a row. The matchup’s point total is 220.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Dallas and Charlotte have a tied 5-5 record. The Hornets have an advantage against the spread (2-1) when taking on the Mavericks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/30/2020||Mavericks||Mavericks||-8.5||225||-373||292||Regular Season||118-99 CHA|
|2/8/2020||Mavericks||Hornets||-3||213||-146||124||Regular Season||116-100 DAL|
|1/4/2020||Mavericks||Mavericks||-11.5||217.5||-731||532||Regular Season||123-120 CHA|
|2/6/2019||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-93 DAL|
|1/2/2019||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-84 DAL|
|3/24/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-98 CHA|
|1/10/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-111 DAL|
|12/5/2016||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-101 CHA|
|12/1/2016||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-87 CHA|
|3/14/2016||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-96 DAL|
Mavericks Betting Information
- Against the spread, Dallas has been strong this season, posting a 5-4 record.
- The Mavericks have struggled to cover, going just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 4 points.
- Dallas and its opponents have converted the over just 3 times in 9 (33.3%) games this season.
Hornets Betting Information
- Charlotte has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 6-5 ATS.
- The Hornets have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least a 4-point underdog.
- Charlotte has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 27.3% of matchups this year (3 out of 11 chances).
- The Mavericks and their opponents have combined to put up more than 220 points in 555.6% of their games this season (50 of nine opportunities).
- Charlotte has combined with its opponents to score more than 220 points in three of 11 opportunities (27.3%) this year.
- The Mavericks and the Hornets combine to average 1.5 fewer points per game than the total of 220 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.8 less points per game (213.2) than this matchup’s total of 220 points.
- The Mavericks’ average point total in matchups this year is 215.7, 4.3 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Hornets games this year is four fewer points than the point total of 220 in this outing.
- Luka Doncic leads the Mavericks in points, rebounds and assists. He puts up 26.6 points per game while tacking on 9.3 rebounds and 8.3 assists.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. makes 3.9 threes per game to lead the Mavericks.
- Dallas’ steals leader is James Johnson, who grabs 1.4 per game. Maxi Kleber leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks a game.
- Gordon Hayward owns the Hornets top spot in scoring with 22.5 points per game and also tacks on 5.1 rebounds and 4.0 assists per contest.
- LaMelo Ball (7.1 rebounds per game) and Devonte’ Graham (6.5 assists per game) are the Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Terry Rozier leads the Hornets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.4 made threes per game.
- Ball is at the top of Charlotte’s steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and P.J. Washington leads the squad in blocks with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 8 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs Lakers | NBA Betting Lines & Preview Game
- Top NBA Week 8 Matches to Wager On From Monday to Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Remain As Favorites While Warriors Keep Closing the Gap
- 76ers vs Celtics Betting Analysis NBA | First Meeting Between Rivals