Two of the NBA’s best scorers square off when Luka Doncic (second, 27.2 PPG) and the Dallas Mavericks (9-14) host Stephen Curry (first, 28.2 PPG) and the Golden State Warriors (12-10) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET on ABC. The Mavericks are 4-point favorites. The over/under is set at 231 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Dallas and Golden State have each won five of their last 10 head-to-head matchups. The Mavericks hold a 3-1 advantage against the spread when taking on the Warriors.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/4/2021||Mavericks||Mavericks||-4||229||-169||140||Regular Season||147-116 GS|
|1/14/2020||Mavericks||Warriors||-8||223.5||-361||285||Regular Season||124-97 DAL|
|12/28/2019||Mavericks||Warriors||-10.5||218.5||-575||437||Regular Season||141-121 DAL|
|11/20/2019||Mavericks||Mavericks||-14.5||217||-1426||898||Regular Season||142-94 DAL|
|3/23/2019||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-91 DAL|
|1/13/2019||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-114 GS|
|12/22/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-116 GS|
|11/17/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-109 DAL|
|2/8/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-103 GS|
|1/3/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-122 GS|
Mavericks Betting Information
- Dallas has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 10-13 record.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Mavericks have struggled to a 1-5 record ATS this season.
- Dallas and its opponents have converted the over just 10 times in 23 (43.5%) games this season.
Warriors Betting Information
- Golden State has an even record against the spread, going 11-11 ATS.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Warriors have fared well, going 4-2 against the spread.
- Golden State and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 10 of 22 (45.5%).
- The Mavericks and their opponents have put up at least 231 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 23 opportunities (30.4%) this season.
- Golden State and its opponents have combined to score at least 231 points in eight of 22 outings (36.4%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 223.3 points per game, 7.7 less points than the total of 231 set for this matchup.
- The Mavericks and the Warriors have seen their opponents average a combined 5.2 fewer points per game than the over/under of 231 set for this outing.
- The average point total in Mavericks games this season is nine less points than the total of 231 in this matchup.
- Warriors games this year have averaged a total of 227 points, four less than the point total in this matchup.
- Doncic leads the Mavericks in scoring (27.2 points per game), rebounding (8.8 per game) and assisting (9.4 per game).
- The Mavericks are led by Tim Hardaway Jr. from beyond the arc. He makes 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- Dorian Finney-Smith leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Kristaps Porzingis collects 1.6 blocks a game to pace Dallas.
- Curry owns the Warriors top spot in scoring with 28.2 points per game and also tacks on 5.5 rebounds and 6.1 assists per contest.
- James Wiseman (6.1 rebounds per game) and Draymond Green (7.1 assists per game) are the Golden State leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Curry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Warriors, cashing in 4.5 treys per game.
- Nobody on Golden State grabs more steals than Kelly Oubre Jr. (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Andrew Wiggins (1.4 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- LeBron James Could Miss Tuesday’s Game | Lakers vs. Spurs Game Preview Betting NBA
- Top NBA Week 2 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener