By selecting Ohio State guard D’Angelo Russell with the #2 overall pick in the 2015 draft, the Lakers are making a strong statement that they are ready to transition into their next era of potential greatness. Can you imagine if Los Angeles had two contending teams at the same time? The drama at the Staples Center would be unbelievable. So why is Russell the right choice? He has been one of the most impressive freshmen in the country this season. The 19-year-old has an effortless shot release and he’s capable of completing passes that will make you question the laws of physics. At 6’5 with a long wingspan, Russell has all the raw tools necessary to develop into a star playmaker in the NBA odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?