The Denver Nuggets (16-13) visit the Atlanta Hawks (12-17) as 3-point favorites after Jamal Murray exploded for 50 points in the Nuggets’ 120-103 victory over the Cavaliers. The matchup airs on FS-SE at 7:30 PM ET on Sunday, February 21, 2021. The point total is set at 230 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Atlanta has won seven of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Denver.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/6/2020||Nuggets||Hawks||-7||224||-306||247||Regular Season||123-115 DEN|
|11/12/2019||Nuggets||Nuggets||-10||210||-597||442||Regular Season||125-121 ATL|
|12/8/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-98 ATL|
|11/15/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||138-93 DEN|
|1/10/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-97 ATL|
|10/27/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-100 DEN|
|2/8/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-106 ATL|
|12/23/2016||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-108 ATL|
|3/17/2016||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-98 ATL|
|1/25/2016||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-105 ATL|
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver has struggled against the spread, going 13-16 on the year.
- The Nuggets fare well when favored by at least 3 points, posting a 9-8 record against the spread.
- In 19 of 29 (65.5%) contests this season, Denver and its opponents have hit the over.
Hawks Betting Information
- Atlanta has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 14-15 ATS.
- The Hawks have fared well as a 3-point underdog, going 6-5 against the spread when they are at least 3-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Atlanta’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (13 out of 29 games, 44.8%).
- The Nuggets and their opponents have scored at least 230 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 14 of 29 outings (48.3%) this year.
- Atlanta has played in 14 games this year (out of 29 total matchups — 48.3% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 230 points.
- These teams average a combined 228.5 points per game, 1.5 fewer points than the over/under of 230 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 224.5 points per game, 5.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Nuggets have had set in games this season is 3.1 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Hawks games this year have averaged an over/under of 226.1 points, 3.9 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The Nuggets points, rebounds and assists leader is Nikola Jokic. He averages 27.0 points per game and adds 11.2 rebounds and 8.6 assists.
- Murray makes 2.5 threes per game to lead the Nuggets.
- Jokic leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Michael Porter Jr. collects 1.1 blocks a contest to pace Denver.
- Trae Young holds the top spot on the Hawks scoring and assist lists, putting up 26.6 points and 9.3 assists per game.
- Clint Capela’s 14.0 rebounds per game paces Atlanta’s rebounding effort. He also adds 14.7 points per game.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is tops from three-point range for the Hawks, knocking down 2.3 threes per game.
- Nobody on Atlanta grabs more steals than Cameron Reddish (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Capela (2.2 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Dallas vs Golden State, Game 2 | NBA 2022 Odds Favorites to Win
- Boston vs Miami Prediction, Odds & Best Bet Game 2
- Dallas vs Golden State, Game 1 | NBA Western Conference Finals Playoffs Betting Odds
- NBA Eastern Conference Finals: Boston vs Miami Bettng & Odds
- 2022 NBA Finals Betting Predictions for Possible Championship Matchups