The Denver Nuggets (9-7) are favored (-1.5) to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Dallas Mavericks (8-8) at 8:30 PM ET on Monday, January 25, 2021 at American Airlines Center. The contest airs on FS-SW. The matchup has an over/under of 222.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Denver holds a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head games against Dallas. The Mavericks have a 2-1 record against the spread when taking on the Nuggets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/7/2021||Nuggets||Nuggets||-2.5||222.5||-139||116||Regular Season||124-117 DAL|
|3/11/2020||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-97 DAL|
|1/8/2020||Mavericks||Mavericks||-4.5||220.5||-178||147||Regular Season||107-106 DEN|
|10/29/2019||Nuggets||Nuggets||-5.5||212||-232||186||Regular Season||109-106 DAL|
|3/14/2019||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-99 DEN|
|2/22/2019||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-104 DEN|
|12/18/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-118 DEN|
|3/6/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-107 DAL|
|1/27/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||91-89 DEN|
|1/16/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-102 DEN|
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 7-9 record.
- The Nuggets fare well when favored by at least 1.5 points, posting a 6-5 record against the spread.
- More often than not, Denver and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 11 of 16 chances this season.
Mavericks Betting Information
- Dallas has a winning record against the spread, going 9-7 ATS (covering 56.2% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Mavericks have a record ATS of 4-4.
- Dallas and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 6 of 16 (37.5%).
- The Nuggets and their opponents have combined to put up more than 222 points in 256.2% of their games this year (41 of 16 opportunities).
- In six of 16 opportunities (37.5%) this year, Dallas and its opponents have combined to score at least 222 points.
- The Nuggets and the Mavericks combine to average 4.2 more points per game than the total of 222 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 222 points per game, which equals this matchup’s over/under of 222 points.
- The Nuggets’ average point total in outings this year is 229.4, 7.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- Mavericks games this year have averaged an over/under of 218.9 points, 3.1 less than the point total in this matchup.
- Nikola Jokic leads the Nuggets in scoring (25.8 points per game), rebounding (12.1 per game) and assisting (9.6 per game).
- Michael Porter Jr. is the top three-point shooter for the Nuggets, knocking down 2.5 per game.
- Denver’s blocks leader is Porter, who collects 1.2 per game. Jokic leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a game.
- Luka Doncic leads the Mavericks in all things points, rebounds and assists, averaging 26.7 points, 9.7 grabbing rebounds and handing out 9.5 assists per game.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. leads the Mavericks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.2 made threes per game.
- Dallas’ Dorian Finney-Smith has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Kristaps Porzingis is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?